CA. Dr. Vardhaman JainB.Com, L.L.B, F.C.A, Ph.D
The founder and senior most partner at V.L. Jain & Co, CA. Dr. Vardhaman Jain has over 30 years of rich experience in the fields of Audit, Taxation and Appellate Representation.
ASSOCIATION WITH ICAI
- Member of the Managing Committee of Pune Branch from 1988 to 2000 and its Chairman in the year 1989-90.
- Member of the Regional Council for three terms from 1992 to 2000 and its Vice-Chairman in 1997.
- Served on all the important Standing and Non Standing Committee of the Regional Council.
- Was a co-opted member of the Professional Development Committee of the Central Council, New Delhi
ASSOCIATION WITH OTHER BODIES
- Has served as a Member of the Managing Committee of Pune Chartered Accountants’ Society and Chairman of its Professional Development Committee.
- Has served as a Member of the Core Committee on Direct Taxes of Maratha Chamber of Commerce, Industries & Agriculture.
- Member of the Rotary Club of Pune Riverside, Pune and has been its Hon.Secretary.
- Life Member of Bombay Chartered Accountants Society and Chamber of Income Tax Consultants.
- Life Member of Income Tax & Sales Tax Practitioners Association, Pune.
- Life Member of All India Federation of Tax Practitioners.
- Trustee & Treasurer of Janaseva Foundation, Pune (an NGO engaged in operating Old Age Homes, Destitute Rehabilitation Centre, Nursing School, etc.)
- Founder and Chief Mentor of the School of Universal Learnings (SOUL), an institution established with an intention to‘redefine living’.
- Is a Director on the board of Pune Stock Exchange (PSE) and presently the Chairman of the Board.
- Authored a book titled “Estimated Income Scheme for Contractors – An analysis” published by the Pune City Study Circle of WIRC of ICAI.
- Co-authored a publication entitled “Voluntary Disclosure of Income Scheme – An Insight” published by the Pune Chartered Accountants Society.
- Gave a commentary on the “Budget 1998” which was brought out in the audio-cassette form, said to be the first effort of its kind in the country.
- He has been a regular columnist for Times of India, Pune.
CONTRIBUTION TO SEMINARS / CONFERENCES
- Has been a Chairman, Faculty member, Paper Writer and Speaker at various Conferences, Seminars, Workshops and Lecture meetings organized by various Branches of the ICAI and other organizations and institutions on a variety of subjects in Taxation, Auditing, Finance, Management and Individual Development.
- Co-ordinated hundreds of meeting and seminars over past more than a decade for members and students.
- Conceived and organized four Residential Refresher Courses for Pune Chartered Accountants’ Society.
- Presented a paper at The International Conference on Audits in the Co-operative Sector.
- Regular Speaker in public meetings on the Union Finance Bill (Budget) for past several years.
- Has been honored with the “Award of Excellence” as a professional by the Top Management Consortium (TMC).
- Awarded Silver Medal at The All India CA Students Conference held at Calcutta in 1980.
- Pune Branch was awarded Best Branch of the country by ICAI during Chairmanship in 1989-90.
- Prizes awarded for best articles by Red Cross Society, Maharashtra Herald and the Institute of Company Secretaries of India, Pune and Pune Chartered Accountants Society.
- Awarded Outstanding Young Personality Award by Saras Jaycees, Pune.
- Awarded Sahityamani Pethe Award for Hindi Poetry.
- Was on a speaking assignment for Rotary Club of Pune Riverside on the subject “AWAKEN” (the spirit of national esteem).Has already given more than 42 talks reaching more than 10000 individuals. This was part of the Rotary Centennial Year Celebrations.
- Presently on a speaking assignment on “SWAMI VIVEKANAND” as a part of the 150th Birth Anniversary of Swami Vivekanand.